PDA

View Full Version : Here we go ....

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

benbun
Sun, Feb-01-04, 15:58
Hello all.

Just taking a look around this great site, hopefully I will be spending a bit of time here in the future boasting about how much weight I have lost.

I start "Atkins" tomorrow !!

I will have my "before" weight in the morning, so will udate my profile then. Not sure what my target is at the moment I guess I will go and see what my ideal BMI should be and use that.

See you all around .

Richard

mikate13
Sun, Feb-01-04, 16:04
Hi all!!! Been doing low carbs since last May....took off 12 pounds and need to get another 15 off.....taking it slow - looking for a good bread machine recipe...any ideas?????nice to find this site!!!

VandyJ
Sun, Feb-01-04, 16:10
Hi Richard! Welcome to the board! I am also a newbie around here...a little over a week I think. I have been on induction for three weeks, and so far it has been great! I am down about 14lbs and feeling very good for the most part. I really drug my feet about trying this diet, but now I love it. I will be looking for your updates!

josiekat
Sun, Feb-01-04, 18:23
Hey Richard,

Welcome to the family. Looking forward to following your success!

Zuleikaa
Sun, Feb-01-04, 20:53
Welcome to the board!!!

benbun
Mon, Feb-02-04, 05:17
Monday morning - weighed in and ready to go.

231.8 pounds