PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be here!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tracie ann
Sat, Jan-31-04, 10:22
Glad I found this link. I need to know where to buy the soy and wheat bran flour mentioned in some of the recipes. I have been on the Atkins diet for almost 4 weeks but have only lost 2 pounds. I heard certain meds will make your metabolism resistant to loss!!!!GREAT:(

Kristine
Sat, Jan-31-04, 11:25
Hi! Welcome aboard. You can probably check the US Forum (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=34) for help on finding those products. I can get Quaker wheat bran right in the cereal aisle next to their other products, and soy flour in the bulk area.

TX Stacy
Sat, Jan-31-04, 13:15
**Hi Ya & Welcome!**:daizy:

You can also check out where your local Whole Foods Stores are located at.
My grocery store doesn't carry too much, so I also have ta shop at Whole Foods Store..

Think about startin a journal here, you will find so much support, friendships, recipes, ideas, etc.:sunny:

Good Luck, and I hope ta chat with ya soon.;)

bigguyjonc
Sat, Jan-31-04, 17:48
Hi tracie ann! welcome to our home. i buy all my stuff like that at my local health food store. have a great Low Carb day! :sunny:

:doah: Jon

Zuleikaa
Sat, Jan-31-04, 20:24
Welcome to the board!!! Whole Foods has it.