PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Brat

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

missbrattt
Wed, Jan-28-04, 21:12
:roll: Hello all..... I am new and love this site already!! I started the Atkins diet on Jan. 4, 2004 and have a white gown I must look my best in on May 1st!!! Good luck everyone!

Kristine
Wed, Jan-28-04, 21:14
Hi and welcome! :wave: I'm sure you'll be a stunning bride! :rheart: Wow, you're down 11 lbs already. :thup:

Good luck and enjoy the forum.

missbrattt
Wed, Jan-28-04, 21:56
Thank you for greeting me......I am really looking forward to using all of this great info here! It seems like there are friendly people here and I think finding this will make it easier to meet my goals and stay there! :roll:

GypsyAngel
Wed, Jan-28-04, 22:14
Welcome missbratt!
Good luck with this WOE! Looks like you're doing great already! Congrats on your loss!!!
I'm sure you'll be looking great in your white gown in May! Congratulations on your marraige too!

Cheers,
Gypsy :roll:

missbrattt
Thu, Jan-29-04, 09:27
Thank you Gypsy!
Congrats to you on your loss. That cruise sounds like a nice reward! Enjoy!!!!!!
Crystal :roll: