PDA

View Full Version : hi! im new

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mjsx3
Mon, Jan-26-04, 16:05
I just started the atkins diet a couple of days ago. Im very glad i found this site. It is very helpfull. i definitely need support on this, especially during the 1st couple of wks. It is sooo hard sometimes and this site helps me realize that other people have the same problem too and that im not alone. Thanks for being there! :roll:

StarOrchid
Mon, Jan-26-04, 18:39
Welcome and good luck! My advise to you is to READ READ READ!!! Oh, and to drink LOTS of water!

4beans4me
Tue, Jan-27-04, 09:12
Welcome to the forums! Best of luck to you! :)

AmberAA1
Wed, Jan-28-04, 05:53
Welcome to the forum, this place is jammed packed with info, if you need any help don't hesitate to ask.

viland gir
Wed, Jan-28-04, 13:41
Hi , I,ve done the yo yo thing all my life and don,t want to go there again! Started atkins in nov a week before I had a heart eblation. I was so happy with the results (20 pounds in the first month) I thougt I had found my answer. How ever I no longer have that floating on air feeling , Ihave also stoped loosing !help

Zuleikaa
Wed, Jan-28-04, 20:30
Welcome to the board!!!This (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=159962) might be your problem.