PDA

View Full Version : Howdy

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Txang72
Sun, Jan-25-04, 09:48
Hi, I just found this site and joined today. This site is FABULOUS!! I haven't found anything like this, and I've been looking for several weeks now!

Anyway, I'm kind of a new low-carber, but kind of not. I originally started last year but have never stuck with it. That's my problem, I'll start, lose a little weight and then find every excuse to get off of it! My new years resolution this year is to STICK WITH IT! I seem to have a renewed dedication, so we'll see how it goes! I'm doing The Zone diet, and I absolutely love it. I love to cook and I like a diet that allows me to cook just about everything! I tend to ramble when I don't know what to say so I'll end this for now and start poking around on the forum.

Charran
Sun, Jan-25-04, 10:45
Welcome and congrats on your new resolve! I agree with you that this is a fabulous forum with lots of great ideas and inspiration! Good luck on your journey!

patigayle
Sun, Jan-25-04, 11:15
This site is great. The members are very helpful and always supportive !
WELCOME !

Pati

jude
Sun, Jan-25-04, 11:20
This forum has been the deciding factor for me....I know it will be for you, too, Txang.

Good Luck!

judy

GypsyAngel
Sun, Jan-25-04, 16:40
Welcome Txang72,
Good luck on The Zone!!!
This forum is great for support, surf around and find all sorts of information.

Cheers,
Gypsy :roll: