PDA

View Full Version : wizzle the digital artist

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

wizzle
Fri, Jan-23-04, 21:41
Hiya!!!

Other than that tiresome label of "too fat" here's me

1. retired from aerospace and now 57. happily divorced.
2. digital artist mostly doing fractals
3. fairly adept at financial analysis due to my former duties at the dreaded werk and my own retirement and may yet return to consulting as part time job (so ask me what I think of the market, etc.)
4. hobbies include the puter, trains, fractals, other digital art, gardening, architecture, travel, reading, tarot, astrology,.....but I'd catagorize myself as a Christian and I occasionaly think the other stuff is wierd. Cool but wierd. Needlepoint.
4. a "webbie" since 1995 on boards dealing with fractals and trains
5. registerd Republican, mostly because my degree is in econ and I hate to see governmental waste, but haven't voted for an R since Regan when I was too young to know better then. Argue with me.
6. degree in econ from UCLA and an "almost" degree from same in interior design. the latter was a heck of a lot more fun. first job was as a social worker (very very difficult).
7. one child, son, now 27. he's good looking (not just mom's opinion..see my website) and hopefully on his way to establising his own company.
8. live near the LA airport....I hate LA. Not enough rain for me.

Ciao

Paleoanth
Fri, Jan-23-04, 22:21
Welcome! I think you need to move to Seattle or Portland-lots more rain there.

penelope
Fri, Jan-23-04, 22:29
Hey ,welcome to you
Visit Tar heel 's journal she is a retired social worker .
Pene

penelope
Fri, Jan-23-04, 22:35
Did I forget to say that fractal are absolutely magical ,and transport me headlong in space or sometimes grab me by the nose and pull me in .
Pene