PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

LowCarbDW
Fri, Jan-23-04, 15:32
Hey All!

I'm Dave, a 21 year old college student from New Jersey. I started low-carbing last summer and lost a lot of weight but didn't stay on it like I should have. I'm joining this board in the hope there's others out there who can help me along this time around.

Well, I just wanted to introduce myself, and hope to get to know you all.

Til Later,
Dave

BIG
Fri, Jan-23-04, 15:39
Hiya Dave, and welcome to the most supportive forum for LCers around!!!!

tamij
Sat, Jan-24-04, 22:48
Welcome Dave-
I am new to this site as well and new to LC-ing this site is really good for help and motivation.And relly fast w/ answers to questions.It sounds k\like you know what to do but need a little help making the change stick. I am trying to approach this a true lifestyle change not a diet-I have mad up my mind that this is how I am going to eat the rest of my life-it will eventually become almost habit(at least I hope so )kinda like I got into the habit of stopping at McD,s every morning on the way to work for my hotcakes/sausage and huge OJ,this is just going to be one of those good habits-kinda like brushing your teeth-you do it every day because it is good for you!!(I also am a dental hygienist)I could'nt think of another analogy-anyways good luck-keep us all posted
Tamij

GypsyAngel
Sun, Jan-25-04, 16:47
Hey Dave!
Welcome!!! What part of Jersey are you from?
I think you'll find all sorts of support and advice around here.
Check out the Countdowns, Challenges and Buddies section. It's a lot of fun to find some people with the same interests and goals to chat with. So look for something that interests you and jump right in!!!

Cheers,
Gypsy :roll: