PDA

View Full Version : New here in PA, doing Atkins

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Michelemom
Tue, Jan-20-04, 14:59
Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself and let you know that I have jumped back on the low carb bandwagon, again, and am hopeful of a good weight loss. I have difficulty losing weight due to having Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and Hypothyroidism, but I am not giving up!

I wish everyone else luck in their weight loss endeavors and in trying to be healthy this year!

-Michele

Lori H
Tue, Jan-20-04, 19:20
Hi and welcome to the forum. This is a wonderful site full of support, information and great recipes and tips. You will love it here.

DWRolfe
Tue, Jan-20-04, 19:44
Welcome to the fourm, Michele!

Take a good look around...there's so much information being shared...

Good luck!

BIG
Tue, Jan-20-04, 20:00
Hiya Michelemom and welcome to the Forum! You'll find tons of supportive folks here with loads of tips, help and advice!!

StarOrchid
Tue, Jan-20-04, 22:30
Hello Michele,
I am also from PA and doing Atkins (again :) )
These are great forums with tons of information from others like you. They've been a great help to me since I started again in November. Good luck to you!

smoothblu
Wed, Jan-21-04, 21:24
Welcome and good luck. It's great to see you here.