PDA

View Full Version : Here I am; wanting to be a looser!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jessicalee
Tue, Jan-20-04, 10:43
:angel:
Hi everyone here!
I am new and just starting for the 3rd time Atkins. I have been saying ok I willl start tomorrow--tomorrow--tomorrow.
And now it is tomorrow. I hope that I will do good on this program. Need to loose about 20-25 lbs. Want to look go for a swimsuit this summer.
I have a 21 month old daughter and she is keeping me busy! I want to be able to wear short and bathing suits this summer when I take her swimming and to the lake. I have no probs eating the stuff on the Atkins but my husband is skinny and he can eat anything so we have all this "carb junk" in out house.
I will check in often!
Good luck to all!

Bosslady01
Tue, Jan-20-04, 16:05
Hey
I know how you feel about the carb junk in the house and this is also my third time trying this out. I have been on for a week and a half now and only had one really bad day so far. It has been easier this time because I have finally gotten tired of the fat. My son is five. Don't let it go that long or it will be harder. I try to ignore the junk food by making sure I have enough of the stuff I can have laying around. Jello and whipped cream for the sweet tooth and BBq pork rinds for the salt fix. I know Yuk but they do help if you get good flavored ones. Try to find a store in your area that sells low carb food and you will walk into heaven.. I just found mine and it saved my life... I love it
Good luck,
Valerie

Iowagirl
Wed, Jan-21-04, 16:12
Welcome Jessicalee! Best of luck to you.

danakins
Wed, Jan-21-04, 18:01
Howdy Jessica!

Danakins

smoothblu
Wed, Jan-21-04, 21:14
Welcome Jessica, it's great to see here.
Good luck.