PDA

View Full Version : New to the Board

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

WallyG3
Mon, Jan-19-04, 12:22
Hello everyone!

I am new to the board, just dropping a "Hello World" note.

I started Atkins induction 2 weeks ago, it's going much better now that I have lost most of the cravings. I've been eating hard boiled eggs for breakfast, salad and some kind of meat for lunch, and meat and veggies for dinner. It's going pretty well.

I read some of my Mother in law's South Beach Diet book, and it looks pretty good. Healthier and easier than Atkins. I'm thinking about switching over.
Any other South Beach converts around?

This looks like a pretty good board, I look forward to talking with you in the future!

Squid
Mon, Jan-19-04, 23:29
Hi Wally,

I'm doing Atkins but I think when my weight gets down where I want it I might switch over to South Beach. I don't personally believe Atkins is unhealthy, but I like the South Beach selections a little better.

Squid

smoothblu
Sun, Jan-25-04, 21:07
Welcome and good luck on choosing the plan that works best for you!

Zuleikaa
Mon, Jan-26-04, 14:12
Welcome to the board!!!