PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Louisiana

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

going2lose
Sun, Jan-18-04, 17:37
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]
Hi. I live about an hour from New Orleans but I am originally from from Pittsburgh.
I have been overweight most of my life except for a few years in college. I started Atkins on Jan 2 and so far it has been working well. I look forward to any tips or tricks you would like to share with me.

sjkling
Sun, Jan-18-04, 17:45
good luck to you!

Chipperoo
Sun, Jan-18-04, 18:07
Hi g2l:wave:, welcome to the forum! Hope ya' find the help you're lookin' for here. It's a great form of support and info. I'm from LA myself (for 41 years ), but relocated to Georgia just a year and a half ago. Of course, this being an internet group, you can make your on-line support group from peeps around the world! Hang in there, you've picked a good way of eating this time 'cause you can lose weight and not be starving all the time!!!

Good luck, Chip

danakins
Sun, Jan-18-04, 19:28
Hi there! I don't envy the road you have in front of you with all that great food. I was born in Alexandria but have lived in Texas all my life.

My biggest tip (having been on and off) is to make sure that you have variety or you will get bored and quit.

Look forward to hearing your progress!
Danakins