PDA

View Full Version : I'm new here

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

mclukey
Sat, Jan-17-04, 22:38
Hi, everybody. I stumbled upon this site by doing a low carb search and have been reading all these threads for about 3 weeks. You guys are so great and supportive!! I am excited to have joined in to be a part of that!
I've been a low-carber since jan of 2000. I lost 70 pounds the first time, fell off the wagon after the birth of my second child and gained back all that + some. Well I restarted in Jan of 2003 and lost 60 pounds so far. I still got another 35 to lose!!
I think with the help of this site it should be smooth sailing:yay:
Good luck to everybody!!

cathieg
Sat, Jan-17-04, 22:46
Hi!
I've been using this forum about 2 weeks and I've become addicted to it! I use the recipes when I think I'm going to cry if I have to eat the same thing again. So now I pick something new to cook at least every other day. So far all the recipes I've tried are really good.
The people who have written to me have given me such a boost! It makes me feel so good to see that someone has taken the time to write me a personal message.
I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do.
Good luck low carbing
Cathie :p

Operaghost
Sat, Jan-17-04, 23:40
Congrats on finding this forum and to your great success!! This forum is such a great resource like you said you can easily spend weeks reading all the good info here.

Take care and good luck reaching your goals!!

OG

smoothblu
Sat, Jan-17-04, 23:47
Welcome to the forum. You will find a wealth of info here and support. Good Luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!