PDA

View Full Version : I just want to say thank you for the support!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lowercarbg
Sun, Aug-12-01, 13:52
I have gotten a lot of support and that's what I needed. I am in my 2nd day and I am still feeling great, but am having problems with coming up with things to eat. Welcome to all the new people coming on you will love this site!..:cool: :eek: :cool: :eek: :cool: :eek: :cool: :eek: :cool: :cool: :eek: :cool: :cool: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Karen
Sun, Aug-12-01, 16:14
Hi Michelle,

Did you have a look in the Bootcamp/Journal section for suggestions on what to eat? There is a wealth of information there as everyone has a different lifestyle and food preferences.

Have you read Dr. Atkins New Diet Revolution? It's full of suggestions as to what you can and what you can't eat.

To be able to give you a hand, why don't you post what you've been eating since you started?

Karen

lowercarbg
Mon, Aug-13-01, 08:21
This is hard to say, but I did not read the book yet because I am 41 yes, but I do not read very well. I have had a learning dis. since I was 5, and am still havinf problems with it, that is why I ask a lot of questions. But I will read the bookcamp today . thanks Michelle lowercarbgirl