PDA

View Full Version : New Girl , just start induction

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

DevonGalxx
Sat, Jan-10-04, 13:54
Hi all i'm Tracey from Devon , I'm 22 and have just started my induction 5 days ago have been unable to get my hands on the atkins book but Whsmiths have kindly ordered one for me i will pick it up this wednesday :)
I'd like to hear from any one else who has just started , and also those who have been through induction heck i'm happy to hear from any one lol
I had a very sweet tooth and also thought i had low will power... i've suprised myself and my family and i've stuck to it religiously so far !!

My Main problem is what to drink , i am not keen on water although have been drinking it, and also Diet coke i am going to look around the message boards to get some idea's.
Anyway enough about me so far i am hoping to shed a couple of stone and determined to stick to it !!
Feel free to email or reply it will be great getting to know some of you bye for now
Tracey xx :wiggle:

SaturnStar
Sat, Jan-10-04, 20:47
Hi Tracey! Welcome! If you can't get hold of an Atkins book right away check out the website http://atkins.com
it has all kinds of tips for induction!!! Starting a journal here is helpful too! Good luck on your new journey!
Saturn

smoothblu
Sat, Jan-10-04, 21:25
Welcome to the forum. You'll love it here.

Good luck sounds like your doing great!!!! :)