PDA

View Full Version : new here, but not to atkins

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sfsbhs
Sat, Jan-10-04, 10:43
i am new to this site but not to atkins. i've never succeeded at completing my goal on atkins, yet have had small successes (as well as failures). as i'm on the down slide of my 30's, i feel it definately time to be happier, healthier, and by golly- comfortable when tieing my shoes!!

i know this low carb business works, and i'm all for it. my down fall is always sticking with it. looking forward to sharing recipes, successes, and helping others by giving support!

Kristine
Sat, Jan-10-04, 12:04
Hi from way up North!

You bet it works. :thup: I didn't have much weight to lose, but a ton of health problems, and if it didn't work, I certainly wouldn't have stuck around this long after losing the weight! I feel great. I hope you will, too!

smoothblu
Sat, Jan-10-04, 20:47
Welcome to the forum. :yay:
When you feel like your struggling just say so, many people will come and encourage you on your road to success.

Good luck :)

AmberAA1
Sun, Jan-11-04, 18:02
Hi SFS, welcome and I hope you can stick with it this time. There are tons of information here and recipes and most of all support. When you feel as though you are gonna fall reach out and we will be there for you. Start a journal and list all of your highs and lows and when you have a question don't hesitate to ask. I wish you Good Luck and hope to see you around.