PDA

View Full Version : ♥Newbie♥

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

2gr8kidz
Tue, Jan-06-04, 23:35
Hello Everyone ! I'm so glad I stayed up tonight surfing the net and found this site....its amazing :0) I'm Amy a 30 yr. old SAHM from N.C.. I've just started the Atkins diet this past Sunday and I've already lost 5 pounds....woo hoo. My hubby is dieting with me also which is great. I want to lose around 100 pounds. After having my kids my weight has risen to an all time high. So far it hasn't really been hard to stick to the diet I think I miss my Coke more than I do the carbs...lol. I hope to learn alot from all you experienced low-carb dieters out there. Any suggestions or advice you can give me would be wonderful.

♥Amy♥

eric909
Wed, Jan-07-04, 00:06
Hi Amy welcome to the forum http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

Amy S
Wed, Jan-07-04, 10:48
Hi Amy - I'm Amy too! I'm just starting on Atkins. I want to lose 126 lbs. Looking forward to talking to you again! Keep up the good work! :wiggle:

2gr8kidz
Wed, Jan-07-04, 12:45
Thanks so much for the welcome ! I hope to meet lots of new friends here nothing like lots of moral support to get you through...lol. Today is my 5th day and I feel great no headache today :0)

♥Amy♥

maddiesmom
Fri, Aug-20-04, 16:23
How do you post a message on the board? I can answer one that is already posted but don't know how to get mine up there!!!! Thanks for your help