PDA

View Full Version : New to Group

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

AverageJoe
Tue, Jan-06-04, 15:09
Actually I'm not much of a "joiner" but I also accept, that had I been able to loose weight on my own I would have done it already. I'm glad you folks are here.

I do not use a scale because they tend to frustrate me, but I would say that I'm about 75lbs over fat. I am able to loose weight easily but keeping it off is the big issue. I am, without question, addicted to sugar! I have used the Akins program in the past with success but once I eat that first sugary treat, I'm a goner. So here I am again. This time getting some needed support.

mcadeowner
Tue, Jan-06-04, 16:36
Congratulations you can do it!
If you need anything at all just hollar. I dont know alot, but I have been overweight for a while myself and may have a few tips or so. This is definately the right place to be for support!
JT

shastagirl
Fri, Feb-06-04, 16:07
Welcome! There is so much information here. Lots of really great people who can relate!

Zuleikaa
Fri, Feb-06-04, 20:19
Welcome to the board!!!

Smoosh
Fri, Feb-06-04, 21:35
Welcome to the forum! We are all here to support each other and you will find this a great place to be!

Don't be afraid to ask questions. The resources on this forum are endless!

Why not start a journal when you have a chance. That way we can all come by and check on you from time to time and help keep you on track! :thup: