PDA

View Full Version : Hello again! Long time,no see!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

TeriDoodle
Tue, Jan-06-04, 08:35
Hi folks -
I've been away a very long time and life's been kinda rough in that time, but I think I'm back now. I miss all you guys and the community here and I need some support with my weight issues for sure!!

I know for a fact that low-carbing is the WOL for me, but was unable to tough it out through the ups and downs of the last few months. I actually did manage to maintain 156 until I quit smoking 4 months ago and since then have gained 15# -- I've almost have totally fallen off the wagon in spite of my very best intentions and efforts and now weigh 171. I know you guys will be here for me as I will for you. It's worked before, it'll work again -- Thanks for everything.

The forum format has changed quite a bit -- looks like the Admins have been really busy!! It's gonna take me a while to figger it all out!

I'll go visiting some old familiar journals in the next few days and play catch up as best I can. XOXOXO

Kristine
Tue, Jan-06-04, 08:57
Hey! Long time no see! Welcome back! :wave:

Glad things have settled down for you. Congratulations on quitting smoking! :clap:

tamarian
Tue, Jan-06-04, 19:53
Hi Teri,

Nice to see you back, and congrats on quiting smoking!

Wa'il