PDA

View Full Version : New Year, New Me!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

lcfan
Fri, Jan-02-04, 12:26
Hello! My New Year's resolution is to become a healthier person! I am 20 years old (soon to be 21 - Feb. 12) and I currently weigh 145. My ideal weight would be 130lbs. I am married (about a year and a half) and I have a small dog who is absolutly my baby! I have tried so many diets before and they have all landed me at a higher weight than before.

I started reading the new book by Dr. Atkins and I am convinced the this way of eating is really good. I have tried to start it but have fallen off the wagon several times. I really feel like this time I will be dedicated and will change my eating habits before I get out of hand!

It is so wonderful to have forums like this to communicate with people who are doing the same things as I am! It really helps to have positive support.

Happy New Year to all!

Zillah
Fri, Jan-02-04, 18:17
Hello, :wave:

I'm new here too!
Just to wish you all the best with the healthier lifestyle in 2004, looking forward to hearing of your success, Take care & good luck!

Zillah

katwoman
Fri, Jan-02-04, 18:55
Glad you're here, and looking forward to "watching" you gain better health.

Caliber
Fri, Jan-02-04, 18:57
Hi! So glad I'm not the only one (didn't really think I would be what with New Years and all.) Best of Luck!