PDA

View Full Version : hey all

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pahitas
Sun, Dec-28-03, 15:18
HI all. I'm an old time low carber who kind of lost her way. I am determined to go back to it! Currently, I've been way over-eating and have gained too much weight. I have pretty low self-esteem right now due to the fact that I feel that I have disappointed myself in leaving low carbing. I am going to start the plan today! And my goal for now is to lose 10 lbs by February. I know I can do it, its just a matter of putting my mind to it! I would appreciate anyone's advice and support.

Rosebud
Sun, Dec-28-03, 17:31
Hi Pahitas,

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to our KISS challenge. :)

Do you know about Fitday? In case you don't, it's a free site where you can keep track of your calories, carbs etc. Well worth joining. ;)

All the best to you, and I look forward to following your progress.

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

rrmalns
Sun, Dec-28-03, 19:13
Pahitas, It looks like you have set a very realistic goal for yourself. When I set small goals for myself it seems to work better because I dont get as discouraged.