PDA

View Full Version : new to this

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

corkyb
Tue, Aug-07-01, 19:50
Oh my what do all of these icons mean? I find message boards very confusing but am trying this out because I am a low carber for two years, doing atkins. I have lost 35 lbs. I have about that much to lose again too. So I am close to halfway to mygoal.
:eek:

tamarian
Tue, Aug-07-01, 19:57
Hi Corky, welcome aboard!

This should become quite easy in no time! I promise :)

Feel free to test things around in this test forum, and if you have any questions, just ask (we have a forum called comments box, they we use for technical questions as well).

In addition, if you click on the "FAQ" icon at the top right, it has an extensive summary of all functions available to users.

Wa'il

NNN
Tue, Aug-07-01, 19:57
You are a smart cookie or should I use the word cookie . great to have you over here Corky as there is lots of info available.
NNN

NNN
Tue, Aug-07-01, 20:00
You are wonderful. Thanks for your quick replies; always there when needed
norma

corkyb
Tue, Aug-07-01, 20:01
Well thanks for the welcome w'ail. What an interesting name. Of what origin is it? I hope to find my way around here pretty soon.

corkyb
Tue, Aug-07-01, 20:11
Thanks for the warm welcome tamarian. I will be sure and read the faq as soon as i can.
corky

Jester
Thu, Aug-23-01, 09:40
THIS IS A TEST REPLY. I AM VERY NEW TO THE SUPPORT WEB, BUT AM VERY EAGER TO LEARN! :cool:

HAVE A GREAT LC DAY! :D

fiona
Thu, Aug-30-01, 13:10
Welcome to the Forum to both of you Corkyb and Jester.

You are quick learners from what I can see.
Take care.