PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Back;

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

JudyMH
Sat, Dec-13-03, 10:21
Hi All, Well alot of you don't know me. I first started this Journey in May 2002. First little while I played with LCing. I wanted to be serious but I think I wasn't ready to commit.Besides in my heart of hearts I didn't believe in it. I'd been brainwashed in the HC/LF way of eating as being the only way, but I dabbled on and off. Finally last August I knew I had to do something so I revisited LCing reread Dr Atkins book and decided to commit to it. I have to admit I do vegetarian Atkins/Judy(LOL) but it seems to be working. After the initial feeling like weights were on my legs, I feel wonderful. Full of energy. My daughter in law and I started a business recently, and I wouldn't have ever had the energy to do that before. It's been an interesting journey. Judy

Rosebud
Sat, Dec-13-03, 13:59
Hi Judy,

Welcome back!

I'm glad you've found a way to make your plan work for you. :)

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

JudyMH
Sat, Dec-13-03, 18:46
Thanks for the welcome Rosebud. I'm glad to have found my way back too, my back and knees are ultimately going to thank me(LOL). Have a great evening, Judy

Kathy54
Mon, Dec-15-03, 00:22
Hi good for you Judy :thup:
Yep my feet are sooo happy now that they are not packing around that extra poundage!! Funny how we don't think of it that way at teh time :rolleyes:
Sounds like you are all fired up and set to commit :yay: :agree: :yay:

Chees Kathy

eric909
Mon, Dec-15-03, 18:41
Welcome back http://users.adelphia.net/~ecountz/welcome.gif

JudyMH
Mon, Dec-15-03, 18:56
Thanks for the welcome everyone. Actually no one ever told me when you lost weight, your feet shrink. I've went down 1/2 a shoe size, and 2 jeans size so far this last 6 weeks. Of course I have been sick since Thanksgiving and haven't had much of an appetite. My appetite will probably come back with a vengence after this is done. Have a great evening, Judy