PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

M.L.B.
Fri, Dec-12-03, 06:21
My name is Cheri and I started a low carb diet a few days ago. I started at about 170 lbs and have lost 2 already, yeah! I am generally a weakling as will power goes but I have been able to (so far) withstand the cravings. Except I CAN'T let go of that teaspoon of sugar in my coffee every morning. I've tried every substitute know to man but it's just not the same. Any one else have this problem?

I'm also looking for a buddy with same goals. I'm 32 years old, not very active, and want to loose a minimum of 30 lbs. Look forward to talking with you all!

Sinbad
Fri, Dec-12-03, 06:25
Hiya
Try Splenda instead of sugar. I can bear it - it's far better than any of the others!
Congrats on taking such a positive step, and stick with it! :)

Cheers
Steven

sproch3384
Fri, Dec-12-03, 06:52
Welcome Cheri! Just wanted to say and good luck on your LC journey. Please try and lose the sugar with your coffee. It's gonna really slow you down. Splenda is the best out of all the sugar substitutes, IMHO. Just stick it out for a few days and I'll bet in a few days you won't even notice the difference.

Good luck!