PDA

View Full Version : Hey there I'm new!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Lichjen
Sat, Nov-29-03, 20:46
Hi, I'm Liz

I'm a 22 y/o mother to 1. I started Atkins yesterday (Friday) because I'm trying to get rid of my weight so I can enlist in the coast guard.

I started off at 240lbs but when I weighed in this morning, I had lost 3 lbs so I'm down to 237 and I'm trying to get to 160.

tampa_girl
Sun, Nov-30-03, 06:13
Lichjen - Welcome to the forum and to this WOE. You'll find lots of support and encouragement from members here. We're all hoping you'll make your goal so keep coming back. You'll find answers to your questions, great ideas and some really good recipes listed here too.
Congrats on your initial weight loss :) ; but remember that while you'll lose fast during induction, it will slow down after the first 2 weeks....don't let that discourage you.

4beans4me
Sun, Nov-30-03, 07:20
Hello and welcome to the forums! Best of luck to you! :)

Tiffster
Sun, Nov-30-03, 11:24
Hello and welcome to our boards!!

rodmick
Sun, Nov-30-03, 14:04
Liz, your off to a GREAT START!