PDA

View Full Version : What is your typical day's menu?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

BUSTERGIRL
Wed, Nov-19-03, 10:34
I bought the CALP Book and was looking at their menus and thinking, boy I wouldn't have time each day to prepare these kind of lunches, or even sometimes the suppers. They seem like they are out of a gourmet cookbook.

Would some of you mind posting your typical day's menus for me so I can see if I can live with this WOE.

Thanks for all your responses,

Bustergirl

Jalera2003
Wed, Nov-19-03, 10:43
I don't post my menu's in my journal at the moment (I'm trying Fitday) but if you click my journal link at the bottom of this post you are welcome to read older pages. My menu's are all there.

BUSTERGIRL
Wed, Nov-19-03, 10:50
Thanks, Jalera I'll have a look.

Vel
Wed, Nov-19-03, 10:52
Me too, every day's food is listed in my journal. My menus are not at all fancy or complicated, especially my CMs. I usually have eggs or some other protein for breakfast, salad (just lettuce and spinach) with salmon or chicken for lunch and then whatever my family is having for dinner and we are not gourmets at all :) I think CAD would work whether your tastes run to the exotic or to the very mundane in food. But, check out some journals, a lot of us post our food.

quikdeb
Thu, Nov-20-03, 16:22
You're welcome to check out my journal as well. Everything I've eaten everyday since I started is there.

Good luck,
Deb

Dianee
Thu, Nov-20-03, 21:41
Ditto. Check out my journal too. I have my menu listed. I think I am caught up to date. Been having computer problems. :cry:

Mine are not all that complicated either. My breakfast is just very simple with usually a couple eggs or an omelet and some bacon or turkey bacon. Lunches is usually a piece of protein like, chicken, or beef and either a salad or some veggies. The RM is whatever, but I try to balance as much as possible.

I hope this helps. Go visit some of the journals. Most of the are very basic and simple. I think you will find CAD/CALP is not all that compllicated.

Good Luck.. :wiggle: