PDA

View Full Version : Could it be? A NON thin Californian?

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Mommyof3
Mon, Nov-17-03, 01:17
Hello All,

Im a 27 yr old female, a Mom of 3. Im married to a wonderful and supportive man. We are BOTH starthing a Low Carb Life tomorrow. Any Suggestions for newbies with Kids? Anything is helpful!!! Thanks in Advance.

Mommyof3 :there:

4beans4me
Mon, Nov-17-03, 08:21
Hello Mommyof3 from a mommy of 4 ;) Welcome to the forum!

One thing that worked for me, is to keep snacks for the kids that I don't like, that way I won't be tempted LOL!

Mommyof3
Mon, Nov-17-03, 08:49
Great idea!! Im eating Eggs and sasuage this morning for breakfast, and then im going shopping for our new lifestyle of eating. My hardest thing is going to be the soda, Im a HUGE soda junkie. I can drink 2-3 2 liter bottles a day, an I cant stand Diet. So this is going to be my biggest challange!!

Thank you 4beans4me for your Reply!!

tampa_girl
Mon, Nov-17-03, 09:24
Mommyof3 - Welcome to the forum and to your new WOE. I don't think you'll have a problem with the soda..............I don't know when you'd find the time to drink any if you keep up with the water you're suppose to drink!
Good luck to both you and hubby! :)