PDA

View Full Version : Mushroom/Tuna, Yep I said Tuna !

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Kathy54
Sun, Nov-16-03, 11:25
I kind of created a very different soup yesterday. I had a big breakfast, so I did'nt want too big of a lunch, but was at work so I had to have something, and it was a day when I did'nt take my lunch, which is very rare. So I went to the store and I bought, a can of Healthy Choice Cream of Mushroom soup. Then I noticed the Tuna was on sale, grabbed 6 and headed for the check out. When I got back to work and was opening up the soup, I thought, ummmm, maybe I'll add some tuna!! So I drained it really well.

I Added 1/2 can of Tuna to 1/2 can of soup, after the soup had been heated, Oh my, was it ever good :thup: Very satisfying :agree:

I'm on Maintenance, so the soup may not be suitable for all, it was about 10 carbs for 1/2 can. But I'm sure it can be re-worked with your own cream soup.

Kathy