PDA

View Full Version : ... new to group

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

onekitkat
Fri, Nov-14-03, 23:03
Hi,
I was pleasantly surprised to have found this site... so much information! :dazzle:

I'm two days into Atkins but I'm not new to Atkins as I'd tried it once before but fell off the wagon reaching for a bag of chocolates.

I'm determined to reach my goal this time around since my health is beginning to be affected. Aching joints, easily tired and often moody would be just the start of my list... anyway, I'm back to Atkins and look forward to not only losing the weight once and for all but to also enjoy getting to know many of you along the way.

...just happy to be here...
:yay:

Lilbug
Sat, Nov-15-03, 00:56
Welcome to the Forum Onekitkat!!

I know what you mean with the whole chocolate thing. This sunday is my family's holiday candy making day. They make chocolate covered EVERYTHING! I know that will probably be a real tough day to get through, but I hope I can.

Again welcome to the forum!!

Lilbug

4beans4me
Sat, Nov-15-03, 07:00
Hello onekitkat, welcome to the forum! :)

onekitkat
Sat, Nov-15-03, 21:36
Hi Lilbug
I really feel for you in regards to this challenge that will be before you on Sunday. :( Try to look at it in a positive manner... you are being tested early in the holiday season and if you can make it through this trial then you certainly can make it through thanksgiving! :)