PDA

View Full Version : Water Aerobics

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

katlynweb
Wed, Nov-12-03, 11:37
Anyone else doing water aerobics!? I have never been an exercise-lover and working up a sweat in the gym was pure torture! Then I found a water aerobics class that is held in a warm-water therapy pool! Boy, do we work up a sweat! But it is so much easier and no sore muscles! Lots of fun too! Anyone else doing this? There are a lot of people in my class who have back, leg and hip problems or are post surgery folks sent by their doctors! Great exercise for all!

lkonzelman
Wed, Nov-12-03, 11:57
I did it for a few months and loved it! It is a great way to build muscle.

ALEKA
Wed, Nov-12-03, 14:00
Hi Katlyn- I never did that but in the summer I do alot of swimming in our outdoor pool. That really helps me feel better too. Alice

lunagirl
Tue, Dec-09-03, 18:32
OH my gosh! I love it and had to quit when we moved up her in the far north. Am headed for Fla in Jan for a couple months and they have it there but the pool is an outside pool..so hopefully not too cold. I can't wait! Maxine

shirea
Thu, Aug-25-05, 02:31
yes im doing it only once a week i love it so relaxing and fun

SissyPoo
Sat, May-17-08, 17:15
Yes I belong to a water areobics class to and we can work up a sweat in the water to.
I do it for my arthritis.

SissyPoo
Thu, May-29-08, 14:40
I am still doing my water aerobics three days a week.

SissyPoo
Sun, Jun-08-08, 14:04
Where is all the water aerobics people?