PDA

View Full Version : Made it thru my first LC weekend :)

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

johnnymo
Mon, Nov-10-03, 14:43
Had lunch twice during this working weekend with the co-workers.Once at a pizza joint and another at a bbq joint !! I made it thru both without caving in, staying on my LC and Atkins WOE. Hoooray for me !! I could only have salad (lettuce only) at the pizza joint, and managed to get some grilled chicken w/o anyhting and water with some lemon at the bbq. The pork chops I had for my lunch I ate AT the pizza joint with my salad. Whew, made it yall !! We (the wife and I ) had a craving for fast food when we went to the movies Sunday afternoon, so we hit a carhop burger joint and had a double meat cheesburger apiece - nothing buth the meat and 2 slices of american cheese, and 2 med diet sprites with lime !!! Hoorah !
It can be done with some imagination yall :) It's all good :) peace/out

4beans4me
Mon, Nov-10-03, 15:25
:yay: WTG! Keep it up! :yay:

LilaCotton
Mon, Nov-10-03, 23:18
Good for you! We've found that if we're careful about where we eat out (avoiding the places that just need turned into the sugar police) we can do quite well! I don't think our restaurants are used to many LCers yet, but they're most accomodating. :)