PDA

View Full Version : Eating To little

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

betty_1
Sat, Nov-08-03, 12:26
I am only eating about 11 carbs a day if I go over thet I gain back wieght. Any ideas?????

JOJORGEN
Sat, Nov-08-03, 12:56
On days you gain you should post what you ate maybe it's a sugar reaction. Someone here might be able to help if we know what you are eating.

CindySue48
Sat, Nov-08-03, 12:57
Betty....wish I could help, but not knowing what you're eating makes it hard.

Can you publish a few typical days menu? Or provide a link to Fitday if you use it?

A couple of things to consider. Are you eating enough calories? We dont' normally worry about calories, but you DO need to make sure you're getting enough of your body will think it's starving and slow metabolism. I typically take in about 1500-1700 calories/day, sometimes as high as 2100! But my carbs stay below 30/day and I'm loosing steadily.

Also, are you using pre-packaged meals? Supplement bars? How about cheese and processed meats? Are you drinking enough water?

Just some thoughts!