PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

tiffany84
Fri, Nov-07-03, 11:22
Hi there, well i am starting atkins today. I have tried it before but have fallen off the wagon. So now i am getting back up. I am mainly starting it again not only to lose about 50 pounds but also i have recently developed fibro and TMJ and i have heard such good testimonies on how a high protein low carb diet has help reduce pain. So here i go. I hope and pray that it helps and that i stick to it.

Tiffany :cheer:

Lori H
Fri, Nov-07-03, 12:40
Hello Tiffany and welcome to the low-carb forum. You will love it here. Just wanted to wish you the best of luck and tell you that if you have any questions, just ask!

Ohio Kim
Fri, Nov-07-03, 13:00
Welcome Tiffany.. Whatever your reasons for joining and starting Atkins, visit often and I think you will be pleasantly surprised at the inspiration and motivation you will get along the way...

mem2
Fri, Nov-07-03, 13:59
Welcome Tiffany, We're glad you are here. one
thing you could do is start a journal. that way we
can find you more easily. Good for you! Hang in there!