PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

pammiejoe6
Wed, Nov-05-03, 11:27
[SIZE=7][COLOR=DarkRed][B][I][FONT=Book Antiqua]Well hello everyone...i found this site today and LOVE it!! hehehe Ive been on atkins for 32 days now. i started when i finally decided that 300 pounds WAS fat and that people werent looking at me because i was beautiful but because i was so fat. i am happy to report that i have LOVED atkins...lost almost 20 pounds in this first month and lots of inches. im staying on induction for a while until i feel like i can add a few extra carbs here and there without gaining. the one thing ive really noticed is that my feet havent swollen in a month and i sleep all the way throught the nights now!! wow!! i hope i can actually reach my goal weight of 150...im a beautiful person and want to FEEL that way again.

Melissaar
Wed, Nov-05-03, 11:37
Welcome Pammiejoe6! I'm new here too! Everyone here has been such a great support! I know that I've come to the right place. I hope you feel that way too!

Melissa

TerryLynne
Wed, Nov-05-03, 11:57
Welcome pammiejoe you sure sound like a bunch of fun!!! Check out http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=49 a special place for people who have a hundred pounds or more to lose.

mavoteejay
Wed, Nov-05-03, 21:11
Welcome, Pammiejoe! And, big congratulations on your impressive results so far! You hit it right on the nose...to FEEL beautiful is so important! Good self esteem is a reward I seem to always be striving for. Finding a plan that I can finally stick to is really helping me get there. Best wishes to you on your LC journey! :thup:

twinkles10
Wed, Nov-05-03, 21:23
Hello, Pammiejoe!

Good for you in taking such a positive step in the right direction!!

eric909
Wed, Nov-05-03, 21:48
Hi, pammiejoe6
You have a attitude I came to the same conclusion about being fat I want to look and feel great. :wiggle:

carichie
Wed, Nov-05-03, 22:22
Welcome PammieJoe,

You'll find this is a great place for inspiration, motivation and creative ideas. Take a look at Triple Digits too, like someone else mentioned. It's a great group of wonderful people who are losing 100+ lbs.

---Cathy

Nascarchic
Thu, Nov-06-03, 11:55
Hi... I am new to this, just a few days into it, but this is the best site! It has been very helpful to me already.. (even though i am still trying to find my way around here) I am soooo glad to see that this has really worked for alot of you!! This is great motivation!!!!

pammiejoe6
Thu, Nov-06-03, 12:17
you all totally rock!! im trying to figure out how to pm now since ive posted over 25...wonder why it isnt working? someone pm me!!

TerryLynne
Thu, Nov-06-03, 12:35
I just tried pming you and it wouldn't let me. I remember having to wait even after I had 25 posts. I don't know, maybe they have to manually turn you on??? (oops, that sounded bad :( )

mavoteejay
Thu, Nov-06-03, 20:28
Howdy! I just tried PMing you too. Did you select to "recieve PM's" in your profile/setup? I'm not sure about how it all works or when/why you can start sending/receiving PM's.

Have a great upcoming weekend! Any big plans?

mypalsal
Fri, Nov-07-03, 19:39
[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] :angel: hi just want to say that deviled eggs are great, and so are pork rinds