1 1/2 cups Pork Rinds, crushed
2 large Eggs
1 1/2 Tbsp Vital Wheat Gluten
1/4 cup Unsweetened Soy Milk or Soy Slender
3 pats Unsalted Butter
1. Mix crushed Pork Rinds, Eggs, Gluten, and Soy Milk together, thoroughly.
2. Place pan on stove and set on Medium.
3. Place 1 pat of Butter in pan.
4. Drop 3-4 spoonfulls of batter onto pan and shape into round cake.
5. Cook until brown, flip, and cook until other side is brown.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until you run out of batter.
Serving Size: 1 cake
Total Fat: 8.7g*
Total Carbs: 1.9g
Dietary Fiber: 0.6g
Vitamin A 7% Vitamin C 20%
Calcium 2% Iron 7%
Vitamin D 9% Vitamin E 4%
Thiamin 6% Riboflavin 18%
Niacin 2% Folate 4%
Vitamin B6 4% Vitamin B12 18%
Phosphorous 12% Magnesium 2%
Zinc 3% Copper 2%
*Actual amounts of Fat, Cholesterol, and Vitamins/Minerals may be
higher...if the Pancakes absorbed any of the Butter.
**Potassium and B-Vitamins would be higher than listed, because Vital
Wheat Gluten is not listed in Fitday and the box only lists the Sodium,
Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, and Iron content.