PDA

View Full Version : Private Messaging

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Orang
Thu, Oct-30-03, 18:41
I have posted more than 25 times and still am not able to send a private message. What could be the problem?

Orang

deze
Thu, Oct-30-03, 18:42
Hi ya..
maybe the person you are trying to post to has a full inbox in the private messaging.. you may want to post in the person's journal telling them you want to send them a private message... dont know if this suggestion helps or not.

have a good one!
j

Orang
Thu, Oct-30-03, 18:53
I am getting a message indicating I don't have permission to access the page because I am trying to edit someone else's post or the administrator has blocked my access to a feature.

Rosebud
Thu, Oct-30-03, 19:23
Hi Orang,

The way the system works is that you have to wait until the day after you have made 25 posts. If you are still having trouble after that, post your question in the Comments Box and Technical Questions forum for the webmaster. :)

Cheers.

:rose:Rosebud:rose:

Orang
Thu, Oct-30-03, 19:29
Thanks Rosebud. This is a really nice web site - it's well organized and has so many features.