PDA

View Full Version : multivitamins

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

krystle
Thu, Oct-30-03, 00:00
In singapore here we do not have atkin's multivitamins or any other similar products...hence i resulted to sme normal multivitamins...it contains most of what was writted in the list ( DANDR)...as well as those not required...like iron and iodine as such....some of the vitamins are present in larger amount than required....some lesser... will it affect my weight loss?...is it necessary that i take additional vitamins for those that are found in my multivitamins?

PurpleStix
Thu, Oct-30-03, 02:01
You can check your diet at fitday.com, and see what is missing.

Look for chromium in your supplement; that is a nutrient that is recommended by Atkins, but may not be found in some multis.

I found I was low in selenium, vitamin K and borderline with calcium. I get selenium and some calcium from my supplement.