PDA

View Full Version : 3 out of 4 start Atkins

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Ken
Wed, Aug-01-01, 15:37
Hi.

Time to introduce myself. I'm Ken, 44, from Watford U.K. After ordering the Atkins program (it arrived last week), my self, my wife (Margaret, 44) and our youngest daughter (Joanna, 17) all started the 2 weeks induction program on Monday. Our eldest daughter (Nikki, 20) doesn't need to lose weight (lucky). After 2 days of Bacon & Eggs for breakfast, Chicken Salads, Cheese Omelette (sp?) etc etc we all weighed ourselves this morning (rightly or wrongly) and I've already lost 6 pounds!!!!!! Margaret has lost 4.5 pounds and Joanna (who doesn't need to lose much) 1.5 pounds.

I am surprised how easy we are finding this program at the moment with no real cravings (I hope it lasts)

I hope we can gain help and encouragement (as well as give it) as we progress towards our goals..

debbiedobson
Wed, Aug-01-01, 16:09
welcome ken!!:D congratulations on your loss of 6lbs! isn't this the best way to lose weight! i think it's terrific to have your wife and daugter lowcarbing with you! it's so much easier! hope to hear more from you ken!:D