PDA

View Full Version : a very basic question

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

CeeTee
Tue, Oct-28-03, 16:48
I haven't really learned my way around this website yet...but I'm trying. Could someone tell me what the eggs/turkey legs/steaks that I see under the members' names on a posting refer to? Thanks!! :o

cheftracy
Tue, Oct-28-03, 16:51
Yeah, Me too. And how do I get my picture up too?

Tracy

Elihnig
Tue, Oct-28-03, 17:12
The eggcups, chicken legs, steaks etc. are based on how many posts you have. Click on one and the chart will pop up.

To put a picture up, that is called your avatar. You can go to the profile button at the top of the page and click on it. You have many options from there. Clicking on avatar will take you to a place where you can choose an avatar or you can use a custom avatar. It has to be a certain size though, 100 by 100 pixels or 20,000 bytes.

Welcome to the forum!

Beth

cheftracy
Tue, Oct-28-03, 18:21
Thank you very much.

Tracy

brownie
Wed, Oct-29-03, 14:22
what's BF and the little dude who looks like a runner?

DiannaH
Wed, Oct-29-03, 15:47
Hi Brownie,

I think BF means Body Fat, and the "little dude" is a person holding a measuring tape. The number above him (50% in your case) shows how close you are to your goal.
I'm pretty new here too as you can see by my lonely egg cup!

Dianna

CeeTee
Wed, Oct-29-03, 17:26
Thanks everybody!!