PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Chamellie
Tue, Oct-28-03, 12:37
Hi my name is Ellie and I am new to your forum. I didn't really want to post my weight as I don't weigh on the scale anymore. I did use my last known weight. I measure by size. I started this woe as a size 18 and am currently a size 12 or 10 depending in the cut, but most of clothes are a 12 The reason I don't weigh is that the last time I was a size 12 I weighed about 140 which is way off from what I weigh now. I am comfortable at my current size so I have no plans to lose anymore weight, just maintaining. Of course this can change but I am enjoying all my new clothes compliments of my DH

I try to follow the Protein Power Plan and keep an eye on fat/calories in relation to carbs. The higher carbs with lower fat/calories or lower carbs with higher fat/calories.

Ellie

Orang
Tue, Oct-28-03, 13:36
Welcome Ellie. I'm also new and using Protein Power. Hope you will join us in the Protein Power area.