PDA

View Full Version : my real name iz

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

stella j
Sun, Oct-19-03, 02:13
jB. Jessie B. Hey; so stella j is my fluffer..heeh
So how is everybody? I just wanted to properly
introduce myself. I like you people and I plan on
Staying. I cant weight to lose weight and chat
w/ you fine people.

Maurice
Sun, Oct-19-03, 10:39
Hello Stella (jesse). I am new too and can't weight to lose weight. I have only been here two days, and still have lots of questions, and avery linit understanding of how this diet works. I have laid off most of the carbs I know of and can say, for me anyway, I feel hungry, even though I have eaten as much as I usually do.

Anyway, best of luck and welcome.

moe

CindySue48
Sun, Oct-19-03, 11:49
Welcome Jesse!

This is a great place for support and information. BUT...it's very important to buy and read at least one LC book. I loved DANDR and Protein Power.

Maurice....please post some of your meals? You should NOT be hungry! If you are, have something else to eat!

Dr A's rules are to eat what you want (on induction foods) and as much as you want....until you feel satisfied (not full). If you get hungry, have something to eat! Try something low in carbs but high in protein/fat....this will satisfy you longer and prevent cravings!

Initially a lot of people eat A LOT the first few weeks....but you'll gradually cut down as the hunger and cravings abate. Have a bunch of snacks ready to grab for when you get hungry. Also, esp during the first 2 weeks, it's probably a good idea to plan 5-6 smaller meals/day....or 3 meals plus 2-3 snacks.

Good luck and welcome!