PDA

View Full Version : introduction

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

missbevi
Fri, Oct-10-03, 22:04
Hi low carbers! My name is Bev, and I've been doing this for quite a while. I've had a little set back, so I'm getting tough on myself again. I know that controlling my eating and weight will be a lifelong quest. However, I have discovered that low carbing is the best way for me.
I have lost 30 pounds so far. I was feeling so bad that I could barely do the steps. Even though I was 57 pounds overweight, it was so hard on me. I know people more overweight than that who function much better than I did. SO, the 30 pound loss significantly helped my body. The low carb dieting made it fairly easy to eat great meals or on the run.
There is so much more to say, but for now I'll close and post more tomorrow. It's late herre, after midnight.
thanks for listening
bev

LilaCotton
Sat, Oct-11-03, 00:20
Hi Bev! WOW! What strides you've made! :) Congratulations and best of luck!

missbevi
Tue, Oct-14-03, 11:45
hi! thanks for your posting:)
any ideas on finding really good recipes for homemade baked goods without using box mixes? I already looked on this site, not what I'm looking for regarding this. thanks for any sugg.
bev:)