PDA

View Full Version : New New New!

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

jenjinx
Thu, Oct-09-03, 15:21
I am new here and to Atkins (again). I did Atkins to jump start a weight loss program back after I had baby no. 1. Now I am done with having babies and am going to go for it full swing. I have lost 10 lbs since Oct 2 and have put little effort into it! This is fun. I forget the secret induction snacks that are 3 carbs or less.. Is there somewhere on this forum where I can find a list of good induction foods??
I am also on xenedrine this time. Is anyone suplimenting xenedrine with their diets as well? Please feel free to email me! I need a diet buddy.
-Jinx

Iowagirl
Thu, Oct-09-03, 15:39
Welcome fellow Iowan!
I would check out the Atkins website for those foods. If you don't already own the book - run to the bookstore to get one!

Best of luck!

MissMousey
Thu, Oct-09-03, 15:43
I am new too! I had lost 13 pounds fairly fast, then quit the diet for other reasons.....but im back and ready to lose! Good luck to you all!!!!

Felicity
Thu, Oct-09-03, 16:39
Sounds like you are doing great Jinx! I have lost 12.5 lbs in almost 4 weeks. I was trying the Atkins Accel pills to speed up the loss and just bumped it up to 2 a day today. I have a lot more energy.

If the xenedrine works for you, that's great!

Felicity

becky160
Thu, Oct-09-03, 17:26
Welcome Back to this WOL!!!!! http://www.kurts-smilies.de/pokal.gifhttp://www.kurts-smilies.de/pokal.gif

jenjinx
Thu, Oct-09-03, 17:45
Wow, I am going to like it here..:)
Such nice support and so quickly too!

Thanks
-Jinx

PS. I was ooooooo soooo bad today. my hubby brought home a krispy kreme donut and of course I wolfed it... How many days will it take my body to get back on track?