PDA

View Full Version : G'day

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

KiwiSarah
Fri, Oct-03-03, 01:23
Hi everyone,

This is my second time doing low carb. I started Atkins a year ago, and felt great, but didn't lose much weight. After about 5 months I eventually lapsed back into low fat, and then did six months at Jenny Craig (lost about 5kg, then started gaining). It eventually dawned on me that I felt awful most of the time, and so I'm now back to low carb.

I am not doing a specific program, (although I have read Atkins, Protein Power and the Schwartzbein principle) just general low carb. Have just been doing it a week so far, but feel much better already.

This forum looks great! I can't wait to try out all the recipes, and I can't believe there is even an NZ section (albeit shared with Oz :)).

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello :wave:

Sarah

Tashi
Fri, Oct-03-03, 02:06
Hi KiwiSarah
Welcome and good luck, and if your interested, hop on board the October weight loss challenge it might inspire you.

Good Luck- Tashi!

KiwiSarah
Fri, Oct-03-03, 15:16
Hi Tashi,

Thanks for the welcome. Where do I find the October weight loss challenge?

Sarah