PDA

View Full Version : [SS] Getting throug the Holidays

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

DONNA3
Wed, Oct-01-03, 07:33
Do any of you more experienced Somesizers have ideas, recipies and tips to help us newbies get through the holiday season Somersizing?

Also, this Somesizing forum is hard to find. I never would have found it from the home page. I found it through a search engine. Shouldn't it be listed with the other varieties of Lo Carb programs so more people will know that it is here?

diamondlil
Thu, Oct-02-03, 10:59
Hi Donna! :wave: This subforum IS rather hidden. From the main index page, you have to go to Daily Low Carb Support and then Other Low Carb Plans. I noticed that if I went to another forum first, I could find the Somersizing subforum, so I visit the Canada forum first and then come here.

I don't have any great tips for the holidays, unfortunately, as I usually indulge myself rather heartily at Christmas (3 family Christmas dinners alone!) but at Thanksgiving I just stick to the turkey and low-starch vegetables. Luckily, my mother makes the worst mashed potatoes and gravy imaginable, so they're easy to avoid. Can you believe that woman mashes with WATER??? :eek: