PDA

View Full Version : hi from texas

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

kay kay b
Sat, Sep-27-03, 14:16
hi from texas....new to forum...have tried atkins before bot never stuck to it.i am determined now, to do it! any and all tips and motivation welcome..........kkb

fourkids
Sat, Sep-27-03, 15:00
Hi Kay,

Welcome! I'm new to this forum, and also new to Atkins (started about 2 weeks ago) but I have to say I'm thrilled with both. I'm sure you'll find all of the support you need right here. The older members are great for asking questions- they sure have helped me a lot already! I'll be rooting for you- good luck!
Kathy

coho7
Sun, Sep-28-03, 12:09
Hey fellow Texan! Where in Texas are you from? I'm originally from Kingsville (south of Corpus) but now I live near San Francisco. Much, much different here! The only thing I really miss is HEB's and tubing on the Guadalupe River.

I'm sure you'll soon become addicted to this forum. Everyone here is super helpful and most are born cheerleaders!

Good Luck!

Shawna

kay kay b
Mon, Sep-29-03, 08:47
hey coho7....that is cool! i am in corpus! lived here for 23 years. i was in San Francisco last week visiting, very pretty there. my sister lives in San Jose. well thanks for the welcome.......bye kkb

kay kay b
Mon, Sep-29-03, 08:49
thanks alot fourkids.....i will root for you also. i have been reading these forums for a couple of weeks, and i just love it too. so i decided to get involved with you all! thanks again...........kkb