PDA

View Full Version : Just Starting

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

momx6
Thu, Sep-25-03, 12:02
Hi everyone! I just started the Atkins plan this past Sunday. I have all ready found lots of useful information on this site. My husband is also on the Atkins plan. We hope that having each other for support will keep us going. I'm so glad I found this site to help us both along too.

So much to read! So little time!

Lori H
Thu, Sep-25-03, 15:39
Hello! We are happy to have you and your husband join us here. My hubby is on Atkins also and it does help to have the in home support. Just wanted to welcome you and wish you luck!

LittleAnne
Fri, Sep-26-03, 01:20
Hi Momx6

Welcome to this forum. It is great that you and your husband are doing this together. Having support is half the battle.

Every success.

GrammaJoJo
Fri, Sep-26-03, 04:20
Congrats!
You will love this WOL! I have been on Atkins for 2 months now, this website is a godsend. ANYTHING that you want to know is on here. Once you get past inductions there are fabulous recipes here, they have been a lifesaver for me. Keep it up and you will feel great!
Have a great day!!
JoAnne