PDA

View Full Version : New to Atkin's

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Pat Davis
Mon, Sep-22-03, 20:53
Hi, I am new to atkin's. Today is my 7th day and I love it. I am not hungry at all and have lost 7 lbs. The one thing I notice is that I seem to have some dark circles under my eyes. Has anyone experienced this?
Thanks

Lori H
Mon, Sep-22-03, 23:12
Hello Pat,
Good to have you with us. There have been several posts about the dark circles so apparently some people do experience them. I am one of those people that has always had dark circles (no matter how much sleep I got) so I haven't noticed any difference personally. Dark circles are a small price to pay for the change this diet will make in your life. I am personal friends with my cover stick makeup. :lol: You will probably become addicted to this forum...so much info and support. Good luck to you!

LittleAnne
Tue, Sep-23-03, 08:27
Hi Pat and welcome to this forum.

Congratulations on 7 pounds gone in 7 days. A great motivator.

Sorry can't help on the dark circles under the eyes. I've never had this problem. Do a search using the globe at the top of the forum and see what other posts come up with on this issue.

tugboatguy
Wed, Sep-24-03, 12:27
Good to see you in the Forum, great job for 7 days!