PDA

View Full Version : LC'er in Iraq

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Downtown_1
Sat, Sep-20-03, 08:48
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to jump in and say hi to all. I've been a LC'er for a few years now. I am a big fan of this site and had started posting a number of months ago, but have been on "vacation" with the military since then in Iraq. Finally got a laptop sent over from home, and have access to the net again, so can "re-join" the fun and info on the site. Give me a holler, I check the mail a couple times a day. Would love to talk with everyone back in the States!

Downtown

Kristine
Sat, Sep-20-03, 16:06
Wow! Hello from Canada. How are they feeding you over there? ;)

Fat
Sat, Sep-20-03, 17:50
Hello DT. Nice to meet you. Glad you are back with us. Hope you can stay for a while.

I notice you do not have all that much to lose. It won't take you long. It must be kind of hard eating millitary food. At lest you get plenty of exercise...right?????

Let me know if you need any help. By the way it would be nice if you started a journal... then we can always find you...and know how you are doing.

Anna

tristesas
Tue, Sep-23-03, 17:43
Hi downtown and welcome I third the motion on the journal....without a journal you basically disappear into the world of the newbies LOL....

Bless you heart and take care and keep in touch with us...(I'm thinking how difficult it is for me to go out of town and be a angel LCER and you being way over there has got to make my little obstacle seem like almost silly)

Let me know if you start a journal and I'll stop by just click on my journal...

Fat
Wed, Sep-24-03, 16:10
Hi again DT...I do hope you have not forgotten to come back here to see us....
Anna