PDA

View Full Version : great support

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Tlei
Wed, Sep-17-03, 20:17
hello to everyone, today is my 1st day writting on this message forum. I have read Dr. Atkins book twice in the last 6 mo. I have tried induction twice with poor results. I signed up here about a week ago just merely to read about everyones challanges trials and best of all- weightloss. I am not joking, I seriously thought I was probably the only one in the world who was so educated with Dr Atkins book. I thought I was doing everything right!(with no results) I was just about to give up and I found this sight. Let me start by first commending all of you for the best support system I have ever seen!!!!!! WOW.... I started doing all the little changes I have been reading about from all you guys. And now FINALLY!! the scale is mooooving! ketostix are dark. Now I have had a few problems with my scale. I swear its like a real bad relationship!!! so co-dependant and all.....one day I love...the next day I demand my husband throw it out before I scream. All in all though, I have started to loose,truly thanks to all of your great advice!!! aloha tlei

Lori H
Wed, Sep-17-03, 21:06
Hello. Welcome to the forum! You are right, this is a great place. I only weigh every week or two because weighing every day was driving me crazy. Also, remember to take your measurments because you can lose inches (a lot!) and not see the scale move sometimes. Anyway, we are glad to have you with us and glad that your scale is starting to cooperate with you!