PDA

View Full Version : Induction day 4

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums

Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

sgab4415
Wed, Sep-17-03, 17:36
Hey everyone, my name is Susie, 19, Australia Just wanted to say hello, and thank everyone for all of their great posts which are extremely helpful in answering so many of my quetions!

Im on day 4 Induction, and things are going really well, my weigh in is on 21/9/03 so I'll see how I go.

Thanks again,
Susie

xerces
Wed, Sep-17-03, 19:35
Hello and Welcome Susie :wave:
Glad to hear your doing well. During my first week, it was going well for me too. Though, on the 2nd or 3rd week - I wasn't feeling too great. Body had a late reaction i guess..lol. Just like my weight lost right now :daze:
All the best for you!

sgab4415
Wed, Sep-17-03, 19:58
hey xerces, good to hear from you, where are you from? maybe you an help me with a question, after induction how many pounds on average did you lose per week?

thanks,
susie:wiggle:

xerces
Thu, Sep-18-03, 00:42
Hey again
After induction you lose 5% of the remaining weight per month. But man it doesnt seem to work for me..lol. Best thing is to stick with this WOL, read, educated, practice that education, excerise, and be happy for what has happened.
Got anymore questions, we are all here to help.
:bhug:

sgab4415
Thu, Sep-18-03, 02:46
oh ok, that makes sense, thanks for your help :agree: